About The Gallery


Nunan Gallery was originally Merrifield House, built circa 1860, In 1907 became St Gabriels School run by the Sisters of Mercy. In 1997 Brian Nunan bought the property and it became his studio and Fine Arts Gallery. Brian Nunan has a passion for drawing and painting that rules his life. ┬áThe range of subjects grace the walls of his┬áStudio/Gallery, from pen and ink sketches – landscapes – Greek Mythology – to large canvasses depicting the stories and emotions of people and places.

Advertisements